Starting with the NAHBS-winning Broken Arrow as its foundation, the Drifter is a bike designed for riders needing a capable bike on any road. With generous clearance for up to 45mm tires front and rear (or 50mm on 650B wheels), disc brakes with standard thru-axles and any-road capable geometry, the Drifter is the most versatile bike in our lineup.
The Drifter has a low bottom bracket for improved road and gravel handling, along with a slightly longer wheelbase and quicker steering up front. The result is a bike with stable, balanced handling through high speed gravel corners, but with quick enough responses to be ridden aggressively on-road.
Raw Frame Only
Raw Frame and No.22 Carbon forks
Prices are based on current exchange rates and include shipping at £185.00, 5% Import Duty and 20% VAT.
Visit No.22's website for more frame build finishes, options and components. No.22 Bicycles
All frames are made to order in stock sizes or custom, lead time is 12 weeks.
The Drifter includes as standard what most builders charge extra for. Every Drifter includes:
- Fully butted tubeset, butted in-house by CNC
- 44mm oversized head tube for tapered carbon forks
- Brushed and blasted frame graphics, with no decals or stickers
- Ten year warranty against manufacturing defects
- T47 threaded oversized bottom bracket shell
- Full carbon No. 22 fork designed specifically for our frames
- Generous clearance for 700x45mm or 650x50mm tires
- Thru axles front and rear