Sometimes less is more. By shedding some of the Swiss-Army-Knife versatility of the popular Drifter model, the Drifter X gains sharpness and focus for aggressive rides. With quick handling built around up to 700 x 45mm tyres, a short wheelbase, and high levels of drivetrain stiffness the Drifter X is ready for gravel races or fast riding on mixed surfaces.
Compared to the Drifter model, the Drifter X features shorter chainstays and reduced stack for more aggressive handling, as well as construction upgrades such as a tapered head tube with internal headset and titanium seat mast together with our bespoke cast titanium mast topper.
Frame and No.22 Carbon Forks
Prices are based on current exchange rates and include shipping at £185.00, 5% Import Duty and 20% VAT.
Visit No.22's website for more frame build finishes, options and components. No. 22 Bicycles.
All frames are made to order in stock sizes or custom, lead time is 12 weeks.
The Drifter X includes as standard what most builders charge extra for. Every Drifter X includes:
- Fully butted tubeset, butted in-house by CNC
- Tapered head tube for 1-1/4" tapered carbon forks
- Brushed and blasted frame graphics, with no decals or stickers
- Ten year warranty against manufacturing defects
- T47 threaded oversized bottom bracket shell
- Full carbon No. 22 fork designed specifically for our frames
- Clearance for up to a 45mm measured tire width
- Standard fender mounts
- Thru axles front and rear