Based on No. 22's versatile Great Divide road (rim brake) model, the Great Divide Disc is the perfect well-rounded road bike. With ample tire clearance, plenty of all-weather stopping power and the all-day comfort that only titanium can provide the Great Divide Disc is ready to tackle roads of any description.
The Great Divide Disc offers a clean, modern approach to a road disc frame with a flat mount rear caliper tucked neatly inside the rear triangle. Internal brake hose routing through the frame and fork keep external cables to a minimum, and thru-axles front and rear add stiffness to the frame and wheels even under heavy cornering loads.
Raw Frame Only
Raw Frame and No.22 carbon forks
Prices are based on current exchange rates and include shipping at £185.00, 5% Import Duty and 20% VAT.
Visit No.22's website for more frame build finishes, options and components. No. 22 Bicycles.
All frames are made to order in stock sizes or custom, lead time is 12 weeks.
- The Great Divide Disc includes as standard what most builders charge extra for. Every Great Divide Disc includes:
Fully butted tubeset, butted in-house by CNC
- 44mm oversized head tube for tapered carbon forks
- Brushed and blasted frame graphics, with no decals or stickers
- Ten year warranty against manufacturing defects
- T47 threaded oversized bottom bracket shell
- Full carbon No. 22 fork designed specifically for our frames
- Generous clearance for 34mm tires
- Thru axles front and rear