Cyclefit's LANDRACE Tupelo - with LANDRACE wheels, seatpost & seatclamp
Save up to 47% off your new bike with Cycle to Work Schemes!
The new LANDRACE Tupelo (pictured) is just one of our many bike brands that you can use Cycle to Work Schemes on: Seven, Open, Enve, Parlee, No.22, Ku Cycle...
Cyclescheme is an employee benefit that can save you between 25%-39% on a new bike or accessories. You pay nothing upfront and the payments are taken monthly, tax efficiently from your salary by your employer.
How does Cyclescheme work?
- Once we have completed the Cyclefit new bike fit appointment (optional) and agreed the quote for your new bike with your employer, we will ask you to send us your Cyclescheme certificate given to you by your employer.
- The certificate will contain your certificate number and redemption code.
- We will then redeem this certificate from Cyclescheme and apply it to your bike purchase.
- The Cyclescheme Limit is £10,000.00
Cyclescheme certificate example
Green Commute Initiative
Green Commute Initiative is the industry-leading and award-winning Cycle to Work Scheme provider with no spend limits and no ownership fees. You can save from 32-47% (depending on your tax rate). Pay monthly through salary sacrifice with no added interest with payment periods ranging from 3 to 60 months. Get any type of cycle through GCI and help reduce congestion and pollution whilst improving your health, fitness and mental wellbeing. When more people cycle for short journeys, everyone wins.
How does GCI work?
- Once we have completed the Cyclefit new bike fit appointment and agreed a quote for your new bike, we will ask you to send your GCI certificate given to you by your employer.
- The certificate will contain your order number and pin.
- We will then redeem this certificate from GCI and apply it to your bike purchase.
- Unlimited purchase amount with GCI!
For more information call us on 020 7430 0083 or email firstname.lastname@example.org