Our In-Store fitting services are now available - please call 0207 430 0083 to arrange
In-store New Bike Fitting
This session is for people that want to be measured for a new custom or stock bike from that is to be purchased from Cyclefit.
Each session is choreographed and structured to achieve the best bike fit result with the minimum risk. We have reduced the length of the session to 90 minutes. This session is applicable to customers who would like to order a bicycle through Cyclefit.
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS) - standing symmetry evaluation, inseam measurement, single-leg squats and hamstring flexibility.
- Pedalling on our infinitely adjustable Fit Bike - key data points recorded and XY co-ordinates to determine frame size and bike set-up.
- Dartfish Motion Analysis
- Foot control recommendation
- Post fit discussion: and recommendations from our bicycle portfolio
Cyclefit COVID-19 measures
- the Cyclefit Studio and Fit Bike are cleaned with anti-viral cleaner before and after every session. Only two sessions a day.
- We have arranged Studio 1 and 2 so the technician and client are separated during the appointment (in separate studios).
- Client and Cyclefit Technician will wear surgical masks throughout the session
- Social Distancing is maintained where possible throughout
New Bike Fitting - 90 minutes
We will do everything we can to keep everyone safe and achieve your perfect bike fit.